Over the course of the next 12 months, you will definitely hear us turning up the volume on Windows XP end of life. However, I really hope that you started your migration – if you have not already migration until today.
Trustworthy Computing just looked at the end of support through the lens of the malware infection rates as well as the improvements we made regarding protection technology on a blog post you should definitely read: The Countdown Begins: Support for Windows XP Ends on April 8, 2014
- 365 Days Remaining Until XP End Of Support. The Countdown Begins (blogs.windows.com)
- Windows XP end of support one year countdown begins (itpro.co.uk)
- Microsoft To End Windows XP Support After 365 Days From Today (microsoft-news.com)
- Microsoft To End Windows XP Support After 365 Days From Today (wmpoweruser.com)
- A Year From Now Support for Windows XP Ends, Now What? (blogs.windows.com)